Our Rooms, Rates, Inn Amenities and Policies
The Seneca Room is our most popular room featuring
a beautiful archway separating the large bedroom and cozy
sitting area. The
black iron queen size bed has a comfortable double pillow-top
mattress that our guests rave about. An
Amish made star quilt of red and gold that sets off the room.
A black marble fireplace in the corner of the bedroom is
decorated with candles and flowers. A striped upholstered
chair waits in the corner near the fireplace - a wonderful
place to settle with a good book! The sofa in the sitting
area is a single pull out bed for sleeping an extra person.
The private bath is large with shower stall only. Please
note that the fireplace is not a working fireplace.
Rate: $125.00 per night plus tax based on double occupancy
The Cayuga Room is spacious room decorated in pale blue and white. The queen size bed has a double pillow top mattress that is so comfortable, some say it is like sleeping on a cloud. The Amish made quilt that tops the bed is appliquéd in blue. The white iron bed and large armoire provide a sense of elegance to the room. In the morning, step on to the softest white wall-to-wall carpet. The private bath features a shower only. This room also has a day bed to sleep an additional person.
Rate: $115.00 per night plus tax based on double occupancy
(back to top)
- Full private bath
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV/DVD/VCR in room
- Wireless Internet Access
- Gourmet breakfast
- Hot Tub available with hot tub towels
- Hair Dryer
- Robes in rooms
- Guest Refrigerator
- Guest Microwave
Through the Grapevine Bed & Breakfast is open year round. Reservations are recommended.
Please enjoy our dog Harley.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $25 per night per person for an additional person.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement on holiday weekends.
- A Saturday only stay during July, August and special events (ex. graduation, parents weekend) will be charged a premium room rate.
- A credit card number is required to hold a room. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Personal checks, Travelers checks, and cash are also accepted. Full payment is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged for days reserved unless the days can be rebooked. If cancellation is received 7 days or more prior to arrival date, there will be no charge.
- This is a non-smoking bed and breakfast. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. We have a dog in the host residence.
- Well-behaved children are welcome.
- Check-in time is between 3pm and 7pm. If you need to arrive earlier or later, then you must notify us in advance.
- Check out time is 11am.
- If a guest leaves any personal items at the B&B and wants them returned, the B&B reserves the right to charge shipping and handling to the guest for the cost of returning personal items.