Our Rooms, Rates, Inn Amenities and Policies
Rates effective May 1, 2016
Decorated in reds and gold, The Seneca Room is our most popular room. This room is highlighted by an archway of original wood molding and a black marble fireplace (sorry, non-working). The archway separates the bedroom from a small sitting area. You will sleep well on the queen size bed with a pillow-top mattress and snuggled under a handmade star quilt. The sitting area is furnished with a futon so there is room for an additional person if needed. With four windows, the Seneca room captures the afternoon sun. The private bath is spacious with a pedestal sink and shower. This is a great room for a couple's getaway.
Rate: $140.00 per night plus tax based on double occupancy
When you step into The Cayuga room, you will feel the elegance and charm of days past. This room is decorated in soft blue and white with wide oak plank floors. A good night's rest is assured in this quiet room furnished with a pillow-top queen size bed. You will be warm and cozy under the handmade blue appliquéd quilt. Your private bath has a pedestal sink and shower. There is a day bed in the room to sleep an additional person if needed. This room is perfect for a small family or a ladies weekend getaway.
Rate: $130.00 per night plus tax based on double occupancy
(back to top)
- Full private bath
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV/DVD/VCR in room
- Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks in common area
- Gourmet breakfast
- Hot Tub available with hot tub towels
- Hair Dryer
- Robes in rooms
- Guest Refrigerator
- Guest Microwave
Through the Grapevine Bed & Breakfast is open year round except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. Reservations are recommended.
Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. Please enjoy Rosie, our Cairn Terrier dog in the host residence.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $25 per night per person for an additional person.
- There is a two night minimum stay requirement on Memorial Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend.
- A Saturday only stay during Jul and August will be charged a premium room rate.
- A credit card number is required to hold a room. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, checks or cash.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival date will be charged for days reserved unless the days can be rebooked. If cancellation is received 7 days or more prior to arrival date, there will be no charge.
- This is a non-smoking bed and breakfast. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Children age 5 and over are welcome.
- Check-in time is between 3pm and 7pm. If you need to arrive earlier or later, then you must notify us in advance.
- Check out time is 11am.
- If a guest leaves any personal items at the B&B and wants them returned, the B&B reserves the right to charge shipping and handling to the guest for the cost of returning personal items.
- If using a gift certificate, we ask that you notify us when you are making your reservation. Bedandbreakfast.com gift cards are no longer accepted.